Saturday, May 10, 2008

Shopping Spree

Recently when i go town i will see people from my unit. Today I saw Jimmy. Singapore is small ... especially when the whole battalion is on off. You'll get to see familiar faces wherever you go. I'm broke now. Went shopping spree with Beng. All because i was didn't manage to get shirts from Taipei. Bought 2 shirts from Fox, 1 from Domanchi and a tee from Puma.

Well, I have to comment on the customer service at Domanchi. It was good. The staff was polite. He provided recommendations, suggestions and description of their products. Was impressed by his service. Both of us bought 3 shirts which amount to $240++. Good products, service and discounts made my purchase worth it. Spent quite a bomb today (feeling rather sinful) and i've gotta start saving up for my May bills. Dinner was Char Siew Ramen at Orchard Shopping Centre but i forgotten the shop name. The decor of the shop does makes me feel like i'm in Tokyo.

Collected my Creative Zen today. The LCD screen was replaced. Its charging now. And i found out that all my files were gone. Gotta re-copy files back after charging. Sianz. And why does my gadgets always have problem with the LCD??? My laptop was like that the other time!! ~diaoz~

No comments: