Wednesday, August 27, 2008

12 more days to ORD!!!

Counting down.... 12 more days!!!

Yeah!! One worry off my mind finally. I found my ideal and desired job. Sales Supervisor at Metro, Paragon. I just feel that I am blessed. To have choices. To find a management post. I feel that hard work do pay off. Been so busy sending resumes and attending interviews since 3 weeks ago. Searching high and low. Waiting and anticipating calls. Feeling tense sitting in the interviewing room. Re-writing application forms............ Finally i found my desired one. Do hope the rest can find theirs soon. All the best. =)

Now my next challenge is my FTT this coming Monday. Been mugging these 2 days. Well... still able to cope. Hope that I will clear it in just one try.

Ok.... that's all for now. Gonna be back mugging. Good Nitex all!! =D

No comments: