Tuesday, August 05, 2008

When will lady luck be with me??

When will lady luck be with me??

Remember i mentioned in my post last month about trying again for the SIA cabin crew job?? Yes!!! I did give it another shot. haha. I applied it online and was fortunate enough to be shortlisted for an interview. I went today, yup, still didn't make it. Only 7 guys make it there and i supposed they are like taking 1 or 2 only???

Nontheless, I'm not so disappointed as i used to be. Should be rather glad that i am able to get shortlisted to be among the few out of hundred over applicants to come down for the interview. Also used to being eliminated redi. Like what i told my mum, ".......... if its so easy, i would have already got in........" It really needs luck. Really!!! Because who in this world is the perfect person for the job?? The probability of them finding the right one ain't easy too. Unless you are lucky enough to meet panel who likes you from Round 1 till Round 4.

Would like to thank my buddy ( THANKS!!!!) for his consecutive support to try for it again and many others who had encouraged me to give it another shot. I may or may not want to try again. See how la.. hahaha!!!!

Haiz... WHEN WILL LADY LUCK BE WITH ME???

No comments: