Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Good Worries

After days of worrying and waiting. I got jobs coming to me. Not 1 but 3! Tough decision though but still I finally made up my mind.

Job A is a high end and well-known retailer. I'm offered a staff position. Pay not known yet (but i guess its similar to Job B & C). Sincere employers. Good benefits. However, it is short of something which i'm looking for.

Job B is a departmental store. I'm offered a management post. Basic pay may not be as good as A & C. Commission based job. Not bad in terms of benefits. My ideal one.

Job C is a famous retailer and I love the brand and products. Also a staff position. Shortlisted for 2nd interview. Chances of promotion too. Same as A, short of something I am looking for.

After much thoughts I finally chose B. Its a start. I want to gain the experience which is more important to me. Pay is secondary. Most importantly, it is something that I want to do. And I am offered a managment post. Good exposure to opportunities. I've got to confirm my employment by tomorrow morning. So looking forward.

"Its Good Worries!".. that's what my cousin said just now. I can say I'M BLESSED!!! Most importantly... ORD in less than 2 weeks time. The day i had waited for these 2 years is finally coming. Yea! =D

No comments: