Sunday, August 17, 2008

HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY IVAN

Celebrated Ivan's Birthday yesterday. The below pics are taken using my new phone. Yeah!! =D


Jun & Me


Xue Ling & Efi


Act Yan Dao again....


Jun Rong & me wif The Birthday Boy


Satisfied after a hearty meal @ Spageddies


Mango Cheesecake from BreadTalk


Blow BLow BLOW!!!!


Efi cautiously cutting the cake


A pic before digging in


my share.. SluRpS!!


Our Gift.. STARHUB vouchers


KTV Pub @ Boat Quay.... Cheers


YUM SENG!!!!


See the red faces????


Jun Rong insisted on taking this shot


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clubbing Pics taken at MOS about 1 month ago. Jun bluetooth me when we met up yesterday. Only after i got my Omnia am i able to use the bluetooth function. Been 2 years since i used such an "up to date" phone.





No comments: