Sunday, September 07, 2008

Annoying

This is the first time living in my estate where i encounter Block Party which starts at 7.30am!!! Such early hours!! And my sleep was interuppted inevitably. Its just a Lift Upgrading Programme, is there a need to conduct it so damn early? Can't they have it in the afternoon instead? Moreover its a Sunday! Residents do need to rest. Imagine how irritated it can be when your awaken by the blast of their speakers?

I did went down to request for them to lower their music. The programme had not started and they were blowing balloons while blasting their speakers. They did turned the volume down but only for less than 15mins. I don't care if its HDB or RC who organised it. I simply feel that the organising committee simply has just no brains and had not done well enough.

To add on, You damn bloody know I hate the sight of that BASTARD! and yet u ask me down to get you things when he's around!

=(

No comments: