Monday, September 08, 2008

ORD LO!!!!

2 years ago i was a "chao" recruit,
botak
"knock it down"
punished everyday
taking the ferry weekly
POP

1 year ago i started as a Recee Signaller,
climbed mountains
walked long distances
always carrying my signal set
involved in operations
uncountable outfields

Today,
ORD LO!!!!!
=D

Tomorrow,
a new life begins.........
new challenges for me to overcome

But, i'll never forget my 2 years with the Army
all the memories
the treasured friendships and bonds built
hardships i've been through
I'll keep it with me for life!

5 SIR!!! HO~AH!!!
Thank You 13th Mono 5SIR Scout Platoon
Wishing all of you the best in your future endeavours.
You guys ROCKX!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13th Mono 5 SIR Scouts
Eyes of the Battalion

Before our last battle

Here we ORD!!!!

No comments: