Wednesday, September 03, 2008

One after another

Now that my stress injury on my left knee is improving, I start to go for runs. But each time i will feel a strain on my right ankle even before i could run till the 2km point. It had even gotten worse after each run. Hence, I brought up this problem to my ortho today when i went for medical review. An X-ray was conducted. It was shown that right ankle has swollen tissues and fluids. Left side was mild but right side is bad. There's even a possibility of a tear. It occurs due to sprains. I did sprain my right ankle a few times but I just did not bother about it since it doesn't hurt after a while. I am told to stop running. Bought an ankle guard too, damn costly but it does help.
SIGH!!
Left knee improves, Right ankle starts to give problems.
When will these end?
And do take care of sprains.
Don't understimate its after effect.
=(

No comments: