Sunday, September 21, 2008

To be .... Good or Bad???

When there's a good guy, there must be a bad one too. Is that true?

I wonder how the consequences were to be if you want to be bad. I meant treating or managing a group of people, and being strict or likewise. Thus, they will percieve you as the bad one. However, the intention is good. Many may not see eye to eye with me on this issue but i feel that one does that for a reason.

What will be the consequences??

1) People will dislike/hate you more. Thus, creating more trouble. It might make things worse.

OR

2) Over time they will understand your intention and work together with you. But it takes time and the duration varies.

That's how i feel. Maybe i am still in the midst of figuring things out that's how this thought came to me. Ask me now and i seriously have not come to a decision. However, i still feel that the team work and rapport is still vital (also from experiences). Let me figure it out!! =)

No comments: