Sunday, June 22, 2008

2 movies in a day

2 movies in A DAY!!!


Watched 2 movies today with Ivan. Get Smart (afternoon) and Don't Mess with the Zohan ( night). Both are comedies. Just that Get Smart does have have thrilling scenes. I prefer the latter because it's so funny. And i did have a great laugh. Ally joined us for the second show after her shopping spree with Alanis. And it is a movie that will brighten up your day though. Good show! lolz.



Also went shopping for my bro's birthday present. Bought a tee from Pull & Bear. They do sell nice and affordable stuffs. Despite the urge to get more but still.. i'm controlling my expenditure as much as possible!! I had saved some money over the weeks. Not bad huh!!

Back to movies... there are lots of shows coming up like:

1) The Mummy 4
2) Money Not Enough 2
3) The Black Knight
4) Hellboy 2

and bla bla...... haha... lots of shows to catch up!

Going for my 5th try in 8 hours time. I don't know how to express my feelings and thoughts about it. Just wanna keep trying to see when will lady luck be with me to bring me to success. Nontheless i will put in the effort to do my best and stay as calm and composed as i can. I have no targets for 2ml's try. I don't want to disappoint myself again when i had set myself a target and i can't meet it. Well... Wish me luck den!!

No comments: