Monday, June 16, 2008

Retail Therapy - GUESS

Retail Therapy - GUESS


After my gym session, jogging and swim, i still went out despite feeling super duper tired. all bcoz i dind not want to stay at home (dun wanna bring it up again). Wanted to get bro's bday present, contact lens, elva new album. instead i went for my own shopping. Bought my contact lens. Can't find the present i want to get him coz sold out. Elva new album not in store yet. So i went to GUESS as they are having sale. And i treated myself to 2 shirts and 1 belt. Also a polo tee from GIORDANO. Coz i dun have many polo. haha .. (excuses ;P )

GUESS belt - S$79


GUESS shirts ( right S$74.50 ; left S$64.50) ~great deals~



GIORDANO Polo Tee - S$29

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And i saw Mei Fong at GUESS while i was making payment. Been sooo long since i last saw her. She's still as gorgeous as ever. lol. Well... paying bills by AXS really takes quite some. They needed at least 1 day to process your payment. That is why my credit card bills paid today weren't updated. Wanted to use it but the card kept declining. Stupid sia.

Think I should be locked up at home. I am really super broke after my expenditure today. Terrible Me!! Somehow i just enjoy retail therapy. It does liften up my foul mood. But i must control liaoz. Really MUST!!!! Time flies.. coming Sunday will be my 5th attempt.......... Just do my best ba.

No comments: