Friday, June 13, 2008

Adidas Watch (black with gold frame)

ADIDAS originals

That's my new Adidas watch!!! I finally got it after pay day. This watch caught my eye quite sometime ago and i've always been wanting to get it. A-Hah! A new addition to my collection of watches.

ok.. today's a short half day off because of my combat shoot 2ml. but till date there isn't any confirmation on whether i can take. Sianz. And i could finally say i am left wif 2++ months to ORD!!! sometimes i hope time could click a little faster. life in camp like wad i had mentioned in my previous post is quite ok. Juz want my freedom soon.

I'm going for my class gathering with my poly mates later. its gonna be a short one for me coz i need to book in by 10pm. well. should be sufficient enough for a dinner. and we are gonna celebrate someone's birthday too. OH YA!!! i need to go buy cake later!! lolz. =)

No comments: