Sunday, June 22, 2008

Self Destruction


Self Destruction


I knew the results even before i step into the interview room. I am simply not myself today. I am too bothered by my "disfigured" hands. And the unstickable plaster i put over the rope burns. I knew that even i made it into the 2nd round, I will still not make it. I spoke too little and not confidently at all. I only got myself to blame thats all. I believe I gave the panel an impression of "Can't be bothered".



I really put in alot of effort and accepted people's criticism. People say i am fat. That might be the reason for not making through round 2. So i ate less. I went to exercise even on my off days. Persisting to run despite my knee injury. Still i did not take good care of myself. Slipped and fell during SOC resulting in those horrible rope burns. Who to blame? Myself.







Left Hand



Right Hand





Now that its over. I am more determined to do better next month. I will take good care of myself. I will be back. Right now i need some time to find back the confidence that i had lost. Because I am starting to doubt my capabilites and qualities.









~ Brace up and continue to work even harder! ~

No comments: