Sunday, June 29, 2008

VolleyballING!!!!!! =D

Island Life

SILOSO BEACH!!!! a damn shiok day!! Played volleyball the whole day until my body's aching now. So damn shiok coz its been such a long time since i've ever played. And i got the chance to play wif other great players. Those guys were really friendly too. There was this German little boy (around the age of 12??) who joined in the game and his VBall skills were.. WOW!!! he could deliver an upperhand serve!!! Impressive.

While resting .. haha.. a little boy stole my volleyball that was left behind. He took it and ran away playing it. When I took it back from his parents for our game he cried. And i was named the bad guy. haha.. so adorable. I was so engaged in enjoying the cute little thing's actions that I forgot to take that scene down.

It was a great sunny day though it rained a little when we just reached. Had a great tan and i simply look alot darker now. ( look at the pics below!! ) Its a form of life that i really enjoy and I definitely want more outings to Sentosa. Anyone??? =D



The whole gang!!


me & Ah On


the gals... ( Ziwei, Grace, Efi, Jun & Ally)


the artistic pic Efi insist to take (Jun)


Another one.. ME!!


Shady Shades!!!

Miss White & Mr Black

The loving couple!!


Say Cheeze!!


After rounds of Vball... SHAG!!
~ I LOVE BEACH LIFE!!!! ~

No comments: