Saturday, June 07, 2008

A need to RANT!!


I NEED TO RANT!!!!


~ PISSED!! ~ i am very angry. all because of that son of the b****. eh.. who do you think you are? you want food? go get urself! use your bloody hands and legs go and buy.

the chinese saying goes... " give u an inch and yet you want a metre ". i gave you face once and you asked for more. you know i bloody hate the son of the b****. and yet you still do things that IRKS me! i had respected you but have you ever considered my feelings? you only care about that bast***, have you ever thought of me and bro? have you? pls dun say that i am being disrespectful when you dun even respect us. dun expect me to be nice. coz I HATE THAT ASS TO THE CORE!!! I ABHOR HIM!!! if you give me a chance in life to kill someone, THAT WILL BE HIM!!!! no need to think so much. IT WILL BE HIM!!

Please dun test my patience. it will not be f**king nice when you trigger the pistol hidden in me. You f**king understand? F**k you!




for those who dislike this post please click on the "X" button on the top right hand corner and never come back. and dun expect me to take down this post!

No comments: